|High Speed Balancing
||Korea Revision Co., Ltd. considers the world its stage.
We will strive to become the world’s top company in the field through creative innovations and new endeavors.
Cases where high-speed balancing is necessary
- The center of the rotation has been shifted;
- The windings of a generator have been newly installed;
- Generator retaining ring, etc. has been largely disassembled;
- There were vibration problems or repairs performed due to any of the following reasons :
- Bent rotor
- Partial change in the weight due to rotor touch
- Collapse of the thermal equilibrium
- A turbine rotor with the blade replaced;
- A turbine rotor with serious maintenance work performed on the blade;
- Machining of the bearing or coupling;
- Any other cases in which a mechanical imbalance is suspected.
|Rotor Weight (kg)
||1,000 ~ 32,000
||200 ~ 4,500
|Max. Diameter (mm)
|Rotor Length (mm)
|Axial Distance (mm)
||1,200 ~ 8,500
||1,000 ~ 8,500